When you are ready to start a fitness program think about how you can plan ahead so that you are successful.
Check out this link on why you should
- don’t do too much at once; start slow, and build a foundation of fitness
- Exercise for more than cosmetic appeal; your inner-body needs to be fit, too, especially as you age
- plan ahead and stay in hotels that offer you fitness equipment
- carry essential fitness tools with you as you travel
- Eat healthy and properly so that you don’t “hit the wall” as you become fit
- Keep a record of your successes through a journal or log
- Exercise with friends or other people who share a common fitness interest with you and make new friends in the process
- Manage your time effectively so you can incorporate a fitness program into your daily routine.
What will your rewards be for your efforts? Statistically, you’ll:
- look better
- feel better
- have a higher quality of life
Let me know how i can help,