Probably not the best week to start any kind of wellness routine. I did pretty well on everything except the sleeping part. My maryruth organics sleep could not even help ! It have been very hard to turn off social media two hours before bedtime. So the good thing is that you can always start over. In case you haven’t read all these tips before, here are some good ones to help you get a restful nights sleep.
- Stick to a sleep schedule. Set aside no more than eight hours for sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Don’t go to bed hungry or stuffed.
- Create a restful environment. Create a room that’s ideal for sleeping. Temp shoud be between 60- 65 digress
- Limit daytime naps. One of those WFH habits that took over for the two hour boozy lunches.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. 30 minutes is the sweet spot
- Manage worries. Lots of deep breathes and meditation.
If you need help with a fitness routine, reach out to me and I can work with you to get. you started. If you have any good sleeping tips, I would love to hear them.Google+